In order to be a registered borrower of Wadsworth Library materials, a patron must:
- Be a resident of the Pioneer Library System, which includes Ontario, Wayne, Wyoming, & Livingston Counties (OWWL) or be issued an Out-of-System library card.
- Present a driver’s license or other form of picture I.D. and documentation showing current address.
- SUNY Geneseo students must show their student I.D.
- Children must be five years old or older to register.
- Children between the ages of five and eighteen must have a parent or guardian with them when they register. The parent or guardian must sign the registration form and present proper I.D. By signing the child’s application, the parent or guardian is indicating that they will be responsible for all materials signed out on the child’s library card. Please note that children may access and/or borrow any library resource with their library card and have the ability to request materials form other libraries in the Pioneer Library System.
- Special permission may be obtained from the Library Director in order to obtain a borrower’s card without fulfilling these requirements.
- Patrons must agree to follow the Lending Policies of Wadsworth Library.
- Patrons must agree to follow the Computer Use Policy of Wadsworth Library if they wish to use the library computers.
- The Board of Trustees of Wadsworth Library has adopted and declared that it will adhere to and support the Library Bill of Rights adopted by the American Library Association Council on June 18, 1948; amended February 2, 1961; amended June 28, 1967; amended January 23, 1980; inclusion of “age” reaffirmed January 24, 1996.
Revised 7/14/03 & 1/8/09 –>