Note: Mandatory walk-through at Library on Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 4 PM
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Wadsworth Library in Geneseo, New York invites sealed Bids for construction related to the installation of a wood floor at Wadsworth Library located at 24 Center Street in the Village of Geneseo, New York 14454.
All such sealed proposals must be received at Wadsworth Library by Thursday the 23rd day of March 2017, at 3:00 P.M. At such time and place, all sealed Bids received will be opened and publicly considered by said Library Board. The Contract for the construction will be awarded by the Board to the lowest responsible bidder. In the case where two or more responsible bidders submit identical Bids as to price, the Board may award the contract to either of such bidders. The Library Board may reject all Bids and re-advertise for new Bids at its discretion. Plans, Specifications, and the Proposal Form for the construction will be available for examination at the front desk of the library during regular library hours from March 9, 2017 to March 23, 2017.
All proposals shall be made and shall be received upon the following conditions:
1. Only such proposals as are made and filed upon the forms available at the library office will be accepted.
2. Proposals are to be enclosed in a sealed envelope, marked “Wadsworth Library Floor Replacement.”
3. All bidders must attend an onsite walk-through on Thursday,March 16 at 4 PM to be eligible to submit a bid.
4. The Contract shall be awarded to the lowest responsible bidder whose Bid has been filed in conformity with this notice, provided that the Library Board reserves the right to reject all Bids and advertise anew, if, in the judgment of the Board, it shall be in the best interest of the Library to do so.
5. All state and federal regulations governing contracts apply, including, but not limited to, Section 3 provisions and Davis-Bacon Wage Rates, as well a Labor Law Section 220 (prevailing wage rates).
6. The Library Board reserves the right to consider bids for a period of 10 days after their opening, during which time no bidder may withdraw their Bid and the right is reserved by the Board to accept or reject any or all Bids.