The library is now open to the public Monday – Thursday: 10 am – 7 pm and Friday: 1:30-6 pm.
- Visitors are limited to 30 minutes in the building with the exception of computer users who have 50 minutes.
- A limit of 15 people can be in the building at one time. We encourage people to call ahead at (585) 243-0440 to find out if the library is at full capacity.
- Takeout services continue for those who wish to maintain stricter distancing rules.
- All materials must be returned in the book drop to be quarantined for 72 hours.
- Interlibrary loan throughout the Pioneer Library System is NOT available at this time. Please, NO DONATIONS at this time.
- Please come up the ramp to the old Center Street entrance.
- Masks/Face coverings and social distancing required.
Please contact the library if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.